Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Senior Developer – Android*
*San jose CA*
*Education: *Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Software
Engineering or equivalent academic experience required.
*Experience & Technical Requirements: *
· Minimum 5 years of experience designing and implementing
enterprise grade software.
· Strong knowledge of Java for Android and familiarity with mobile
· Familiarity with Android API Level 8 and up preferred, Level 14
and up required
· Experience in working with scalable Android UI
· Proficient in the use of SCM tools (SVN, Git, Maven), best
practices and continuous integration.
· Understanding of code obfuscation & encryption techniques
· Understanding of multimedia content delivery protocols such as
HLS, Progressive download and other
· Experience using media players on various mobile platforms
· A clear understanding of the difference between mobile product
libraries, mobile applications and client-specific extensions
· Understanding of distributed multi-tier infrastructure.
· Proficient using UML (sequence, state, collaboration, class,
· Knowledge of design patterns MVC, Strategy, Factory, Singleton
and general design considerations.
· Knowledge of performance improvement techniques as applicable to
· Easy-going and flexible individual who can integrate and function
within a pre-existing team
· Self-starter can operate with minimal direction
· Excellent oral and written communication skills capable of
leading design/architecture & training sessions.
· A creative thinker and experienced problem solver.
· Proven multi-tasker
- Provide guidance on implementation and design best practices to other
- Produce design artifacts such as class diagrams and sequence diagrams
for Android lib features or client solutions.
- Implement product features within a team using best practices to meet
- Refactor code to increase operating efficiency and extensibility
and/or adapt programs to new requirements.
- Implements reusable unit tests to ensure the integrity of on-going
- Participate in Agile sprint planning sessions and provide constructive
- Help the Product Management team with high-level estimation and
clarification of technical implementation of features.
- Prepare software packages for deployment that adhere to the defined
standard deployment policies.
- Generate product documentation for releases
- Mentor Junior developers throughout the development lifecycle
*Unicom Technologies Inc.,*
*Mail: adi...@unicomtec.com <adi...@unicomtec.com>*
*Web: www.unicomtec.com <http://www.unicomtec.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.