*Hope you are doing well, *Please reply to ,
Title: *. BI Solution Architect*
*Interview Process: Phone and Face-to-Face*
*Location: Harrisburg, PA*
*Duration: 6 months +*
Provide business intelligence and data warehousing implementation and
advisory services to implement the next generation global data warehouse
and business intelligence & analytics apps . Develop and document best
practices and methodology related to business intelligence and data
warehousing strategy and applications*. BI Solution Architect* will have
direct responsibility for the overall architecture of the Business
Intelligence environment, including architecture design and implementation,
project execution, project solution design. The BI Solution Architect will
act as the technical expert while planning and executing, including leading
and building a team with technical oversight and mentoring of less
experienced resources. Additionally, the Architect will be the SME (Subject
Matter Expert) interfacing with the internal business stakeholders to
ensure overall technical project success.
· Lead architect in development, design, execution and
implementation of complex development BI dashboard projects.
· Partner with internal teams and vendor partners to provide
technical leadership in order to develop solutions.
· Partner with internal teams and vendor partners to architect the
end-to-end development cycle.
· Analyze and deliver complex processes and look for means to
continually improve efficiency.
· Serve as the technical expert for team members and clients as
· Architecting and development of methodology, best practices etc.
to help TEIS in these areas.
· Act as Technical Team Lead and technical manager of more junior
resources and developers.
· Working extensively with Business users to understand their needs
and processes, delivering tactical and strategic solutions to add value to
their processes through business intelligence to TEL Business areas.
· Participate in guiding projects through full life-cycle, including
performing technical management, guiding business stakeholders through the
development cycle and overseeing TED 2.0 project teams.
Qualifications, Skills, Experience & Requirements:
· Minimum of 10 + years’ Experience in the design and implementation
with SAP Business Objects BI Product Suite ( Web Intelligence , Explorer ,
Xcelsius , Visual Intelligence and Mobile BI)
· Minimum of 10 + years of experience with Business Intelligence/
Datawarehouse data store design ( Datawarehouse / Datamart / Operational
Data Store) environment
· Hands on Experience in Dashboard Design and Development using
Xcelsius Designer/ Business Objects Dashboards Design
· Experience with Business Objects Enterprise / SAP Business
Intelligence Analytics Platform 4.0
· Hands on Experience in Universe Design using Universe Designer /
Universe Design Tool
· Hands on experience with Web Intelligence , QAAWS , Live Office ,
Knowledge of business intelligence best practice processes, tools,
Yahoo ID: shivani.pheno...@yahoo.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Gtalk ID: shivani.pheno...@gmail.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.