Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
San Jose, CA
Collaborating with a team, you will participate in the software development
lifecycle including requirements analysis, design, implementation, unit
test, defect resolution and documentation.
- Work with customer product development teams to develop and finalize
- Participating in requirements and project scope discussions.
- Participating in technical specifications development.
- Developing source code to comply with our client's policy.
- Calculating necessary product source code metrics and report weekly
- Participating in 3rd level of customer escalation and hotfix activities
*What You Need for this Position*
- 5+ years of Software Engineering
- 3+ years of development in iOS
- Expert in Objective-C and iOS SDK
- Interest for learning new things and overcoming challenges
- Hands on experience in the following:
- Development of multi-threaded applications
- Blocks, Queues, GCD, NSOperation and ARC
- Development of client/server mobile applications
- REST Web Services
- HLS playback Protocol
*Nice to Have:*
- Good eye for design
- Passion for software architecture & design
- Experience with Core Animation
*Unicom Technologies Inc.,*
*Mail: adi...@unicomtec.com <adi...@unicomtec.com>*
*Web: www.unicomtec.com <http://www.unicomtec.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.