*Hope you are doing well, *Please reply to ,
*Sr. Java Architect*
*Atlanta GA – LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY*
*12mos ++ Contract*
*Hire Method: Phone/Onsite*
● Minimum of 3 years hands on experience in building J2EE applications in
scalable, high availability and clustered architecture.
● 2+ years of hands on experience with application troubleshooting,
performance tuning, JVM/GC options tuning, memory leak detection and
● 3+ yrs of experience with technology architecture (Mainframe, Client
Server and Web), Project planning and estimating, systems analysis and
assessment; Project management.
● Bachelors Degree required
● Performance architects represent operations teams in the design,
delivery, and optimization of high performing systems.
● Delivery life cycle in performance prototyping, capacity modelling,
performance driven design, profiling, performance testing, availability
management, and troubleshooting.
● Architecture and application design and development guidance that ensures
scalability and minimizes performance issue.
● Operating on highly visible assignments, can dive into designs,
applications codes and frameworks.
● Utilize diagnostic and monitoring tools to detect, isolate and resolve
performance issues throughout the technology stack.
● Knowledge of how the Internet works (HTTP and DNS).
● Programming knowledge and experience (Perl/Shell Scripting or Java
● Knowledge of common network protocols (TCP/IP, ICMP) and tools.
● Familiarity with technologies like: J2EE (using Tomcat and/or WebSphere),
Web Services (SOAP, XML), Configuring webservers (Apache, IIS) and the
infrastructure necessary to support a dynamic website (load balancers,
connecting to databases, etc), SQL and databases.
● Customer focus, acts with the customer in mind, anticipates future needs
and dedicated to providing superior service.
● Problem solving ability, creativity to "think-outside-the-box", proven
track record in proposing and implementing new solutions for customers.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to disseminate
information in a clear and correct manner to both business and technical
● Strong relationship building skills, can positively influence the actions
of others and works as a team player.
● Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects.
● Self-motivated, directed and passionate about what you do. Strives for
● Demonstrated leadership ability, prior experience mentoring others.
● Ability to think strategically and proactively deliver solutions that
address customer needs.
Yahoo ID: shivani.pheno...@yahoo.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Gtalk ID: shivani.pheno...@gmail.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.