Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Backend Java Developers W/TELECOM
Midtown, Atlanta or Middletown, NJ
2-3 year contract

Java developers with experience working in a *TELECOM* environment that are
*BACKEND* developers! We have *2 OPENINGS*!

*Must Haves :*5+ years Java/J2EE development
Spring, Hibernate, Oracle, Eclipse
JUnit for unit testing
Oracle DB experience
Experience in Telecom environment

*Plus :*Experience with Tomcat and Ant

*Role :*
We are looking for an experienced backend Java developer to work on an
existing enterprise, legacy application in a telecom environment. They will
be doing maintenance and revisions on this application, as well as
adding new features from scratch. They should be strong in writing OO Java
from scratch. They will be working on provisioning and configuration
applications for layer 2/3 devices and should have experience in physical and
logical provisioning domains. They should also have good understanding of
network connectivity for network applications.