Hope You are doing well….
Please find the attached profile of your bench consultants.
*Skill: OBIEE Developer*
*Exp: 9+ years*
*Location: Newyork City, NY*
· Software professional with 9 years of extensive experience
providing business solutions in the areas of Business Intelligence, Data
warehousing, Data Analysis and Application Development.
· Capable of developing end to end Business Intelligence solutions
using Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) and
Informatica with good understanding of Data warehousing and OLAP concepts.
· Extensive *Dimensional Modeling* experience in Star
schema/Snowflake schema design, Fact and Dimension tables.
· Worked Extensively on *Oracle BI *Administration Tool, Oracle BI
Answers, BI Publisher, Oracle Delivers (iBots), Interactive Dashboards and
· Developed Metadata Repository (.rpd) using BI Server
Administration tool by importing the required objects
(Dimensions/Facts/Aggregates) with Referential Integrity constraints into
Physical Layer using connection pool, developing multiple dimensions
(Drill-down Hierarchies) and Logical/Facts/Measure objects in Business
Model Layer, and created Presentation Catalog in Presentation Layer.
· Experienced in building Interactive Dashboards with drill-down
and drill-across capabilities using global and local filters, contextual
navigation, guided analytics, business rules with user identity roles,
profiles and personalization.
· Experience in implementing *Oracle BI* security setup according
to user requirements by setting up group/data access/query privileges,
Metadata Objects, Web Catalog Objects (Dashboards/pages/folders/reports).
· Experience in configuring *BI Publisher* with Oracle Business
Intelligence and developing reports.
· Good experience in PL/SQL with the ability to develop and test
stored procedures, triggers, functions and packages.
· Proficient at interviewing stakeholders and end users, and in
translating users’ statements of needed system behavior and functionality
into *Business* and *Technical Requirements.*
· Experience in working with *DAC* design and development including
Customizing Execution Plan, Subject areas, Tables groups and Task
· Experience in installation of *OBIEE*, *Informatica*, *BI
Applications* and *DAC* on LINUX and Windows Environments.
· Experience in identifying Test cases and writing Test Scripts,
with the ability to communicate with cross platform teams during the Test
and pre-production phases.
Thanks & Regards
*Flexera Global, Inc,* sugarland, TX-77478,
Contact: 281 305 4282, Direct: 281 306 0508 Fax: 281-305-0239, Email:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.