Hi,

Greetings!!!

We have an excellent opportunity for “QA Tester” for our client in
Miamisburg, OHIO.

Position: QA Tester

Location: Miamisburg, OHIO

Contract: Long Term (Likely contract to hire)

If interested, kindly send me your updated resume to
vinod.krishnamoor...@datumsoftware.com

*With Regards,*

*Vinod.K*

*Recruiter*

*Datum Software*

*email-vinod.krishnamoor...@datumsoftware.com*
<email-vinod.krishnamoor...@datumsoftware.com>

JD:

software problems and their causes.

*Skills: *

·         Oracle SQL*Plus

·         Silk

·         XML *

·         Prior Reed Elsevier Experience as Internal employee *

·         QuickTest Pro *

·         Rational Requisite Pro *

·         Selenium

·         WinRunner

·         xpath

·         xquery

·         xschema

*Education/Experience*

·         Bachelors degree in computer science, computer engineering or
relevant field required

·         5-7 years experience required

*Skills *

·         Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills,
customer service and interpersonal skills (Required)

·         Ability to work independently and manage one’s time (Required)

·         Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and
constructive performance feedback (Required)

·         Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and
technology (Required)

·         Knowledge of computer development software, such as Microsoft
Visual Basic, Linux, JavaScript, etc (Required)

·         2+ years of Automation Skills required

* Major Job Duties and Responsibilities: *

·         Review Business Requirements and Specifications for Testibility

·         Design test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures

·         Test system modifications to prepare for implementation

·         Develop testing programs that addresses areas such as database
impacts, software scenarios, or usability

·         Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and
report defects to software developers

·         Identify, analyze and document problems with program function,
output, online screen or content

·         Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes

·         Create or maintain databases of known test defects

·         Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project
scope or delivery dates