Title: Sr. Sales Force Developer/Architect
Location: Denver, CO
Length: 6-12 Months
Start date is ASAP.
*BACKGROUND VERIFICATION WILL BE DONE FOR RECENT PROJECTS AND FOR
CERTIFICATIONS. SEND ME GENUINE CONSULTANT, WILL SURE GET INTERVIEW.*
Who knows Saleforce.com with strong APEX skills.
Apttus experience would be a PLUS
Salesforce.com Developer with 2-5 years of experience doing APEX, Visual
Force, etc. on SFDC.
- SFDC experience with APEX and Visual Force
- SFDC Developer certification
· Good written and verbal communication skills
The second role is for a Development Lead and the client is located
downtown. They need someone who has worked in a complex SFDC environment
and has experience leading a team of developers. Strong Agile skills
required too. We have several consultants working on this project so I can
set up phone interviews with them right away to make sure they are a good
fit. This would be 7-12 months.
- Participate in software development on the Salesforce.com platform
using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Attend daily stand-ups, sprint planning sessions, and retrospectives
to plan, track, and code development tasks.
- Act as the Tech Lead in one or more Scrum teams with focus on
Salesforce best practices. Mentor junior team members in Salesforce
- Champion Agile/Scrum methodologies and lead adaption of Agile Software
- Monitor and manage changes for supported applications including the
managing and distribution of team assignments across Salesforce functional
- Translate simple to complex user stories into functional and
actionable software within the Salesforce environment.
- Create visual representations of logical business processes using
Visio or other tools.
- Be a master of load balancing your availability to stakeholders for
day to day activities and for bringing new and innovative developments to
- Self-starter, “can-do” attitude a must in a fast-moving business and
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate
effectively to both IT and business partners and leaders.
- A strong sense of methodology, process and metrics, functions, and
- Strong people skills; able to interact at all levels of the
- Process and results-oriented.
- Experience/ knowledge of SEP and Agile development processes.
- 2+ years development experience with Visual Force, Java-script, Apex
controllers, Triggers, Batch jobs & standard SFDC components.
- 2+ years experience with SFDC Object design, SOQL & SOSL.
- Advanced understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and
when to create custom objects vs. using Salesforce out-of-the-box
- 2+ years of experience working on custom end-to-end SFDC projects.
- 5+ years of experience working with web based technologies
- Experience developing using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Experience with an ETL tool (like Informatica) is highly desired
- Experience with Oracle and PL/SQL is highly desired
- Experience in the Telecommunications Industry is a plus.
Salesforce Developer certifications preferred.
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.