Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Ecommerce Java Developers
Boca Raton, FL
1+ year contract

*Must haves*
E-commerce and/or software product development experience (5 years)- Has
actually worked on the shopping cart or website ecommerce development
tools/office supply ecommerce would be great.
MVC on Spring Framework
Java, JEE, Object Oriented design principles, EJB, JSP, Struts  (5 years)
Javascript APIs (Jquery, DOJO, YUI)
Working experience with Websphere Application Server/Web Logic (3 years)
Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
Presentation layer development- HTML/CSS, Javascript

Experience with Cloud based development in Google Cloud, Amazon Web
Services (AWS)
Experience implementing third party e-commerce services including:
Payment Methods (Paypal, Google Checkout, ect.)
E-commerce Analytics (Google Analytics, Coremetrics)

E-Commerce Developer will lead/participate in the design, development and
deployment of transactional e-commerce websites and tools.