PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT an...@arksolutionsinc.com

Hello,

Greetings form ARK Solutions, Inc.

We have an urgent need for a *Data Architect *for one of our clients *Atlanta,
GA*. Please go through the below requirement if your consultants  are open
for projects and if interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title:* Data Architect

*Location:* Atlanta, GA

*Duration:* 6 Months

*Req Details:*

·         Should have at least 10 years of experience.

·         Expert in understanding and translating business needs into data
models supporting long-term solutions.

·         Able to analyze data-related system integration challenges and
propose appropriate solutions.

·         Should be able to identify gaps/ redundancies in information
across solutions.

·         Document Current State Architecture including data models, data
sources and data ingestion mechanism

·         Analyze gaps in existing tools, information model, solutions used
in social media platform

·         Document Future State Conceptual Architecture  and Information
recommendations (Data model needs, information distilling, single view of
data)

·         Document Roadmap implementation plan and strategic perspective
with recommendations for closing the identified gaps (SMEA improvements,
applications/technology changes, etc.)

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati* | *ARK Solutions, Inc*

Direct: (703)-372-7159 | 703-579-8964 Ext-235 | Fax: (703) 991 - 8932 |
www.ARKsolutionsinc.com <http://www.arksolutionsinc.com/>