Send Resume At s...@itscient.com
Hope you are doing wonderful
Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your interest.
Job Title: Network Test Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA
Experience Level/Designation: 7+Years
Mandatory skills :
* Detailed understanding of L2/L3 features (ARP, VLANs,etc is mandatory )
and L2 protocols such as ( STP, LACP, routing protocols) or ( OSPF/BGP
protocols) is needed.
* Hands-on experience with TCP/IP test/debugging tools and 3rd party
traffic generation tools like Ixia/Spirent for simulation of Layer2-7 test
* Experience in test automation using Python, Tcl, Perl or any other
scripting language is desirable
Good to have :
* Ability to design and deploy a test network including clients/servers
(Windows, Linux), switches, routers, Layer4-7 devices and traffic tools
* Strong technical debugging skills in isolating the root cause of software
defects; excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Strong domain knowledge in TCP/IP and Layer4-7 concepts (Load Balancing,
content switching, stateful inspection etc)
* Experience with testing Application Delivery Controllers (from vendors
Brocade, Cisco, Citrix, F5, Radware) is a plus
* Experience in Cisco iOS NxOS based products is a huge plus.
*Thanks and Regards,*
Siddhartha Shankar Das (Sidd)
Technical Recruiter - Talent Management Group
ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone: 510.972.5226|| Fax: 877.701.4872 ||
Email Id: s...@itscient.com || Web: www.itscient.com
NOTE: This mail has been sent through Google Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your Email ID from that
specific Google Group.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.