*Please submit resumes to gop...@procaltech.com <gop...@procaltech.com>*

Role : Test Lead
Location : UT - Salt Lake City
Duration: 6+ months
Client : CSC

Job Description : Overall Exp. (in years): 5 to 7 years
1. Domain Knowledge in Financial Markets especially Trading in at least one
kind of asset type (example: forex, stocks, options, futures, cfd).
2. Strong Linux and Shell scripting skills. Automate deployments using
shell scripts.
3. Testing and deployment of Java based trading applications hosted on
Jboss, Tomcat servers running on Linux OS.
4. SQL  Provide a job description of the role, responsibilities and
qualifications required for this position : Able to communicate with the
client and provide the functional support to the team, prepare test cases
and execute them. Coordinate with client/offshore team  Provide a list of
optional skills : FIX protocol knowledge

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal - Resource Manager*
*Procal Technologies Inc,*
*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A*
*Piscataway, NJ-08854*
*Email: **gop...@procaltech.com* <gop...@procaltech.com>
*Direct: 732-429-1833*
*Fax: 973-756-4132*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed