Please reply at **

between us and the end client.

Java Developer
Tampa, FL
5 Months Contract

*ONLY H1B !*

6 plus years of core java development experience.
Experience with development in a Windows environment.
Proficient with building *CMS*.
Knowledge of Spring and Eclipse frameworks.

*Plusses *
TeamSite and LiveSite experience.

*Role :*
Developing web based applications.
Core Java development for different clients across the US and the world.