*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*QA Local to IOWA*
Type of Position:
Project and Responsibilities
QA Analyst to lead the design, development, and implementation of automated
testing and continuous integration systems targeted for use
with server-side software running under Linux. The successful candidate
will be an energetic self-starter with a passion for software testing. The
- Develop project test approaches and verify acceptable test coverage.
- Establish test plans and risk management strategies for high profile
projects. Modify and improve testing strategies based on test metrics.
- Coordinate defect management and software build processes to ensure
that high quality software can be deployed at any time.
- Identify opportunities and implement practices that measurably improve
software quality, including specialized automated testing tools, test
environments, and performance/stress/load testing systems.
Skills / Experience:
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, Software Engineering or a related field. 6 or more years of
- Demonstrated excellence at creating automated test and continuous
- 4 years of test/build experience on Linux systems
- Strong understanding of software development and 4 years practical
experience with Python, Perl, or C++ is required.
- Independent thinking and an ability to take charge are critical skills
for this position.
- Experience with Hadoop, Map/Reduce, and Amazon Web Services is highly
- Experience with building, training, coaching, and leading a software
test team is preferred, including experience delivering results on complex
projects with virtual team members or geographically dispersed teams
Yahoo ID: shivani.pheno...@yahoo.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Gtalk ID: shivani.pheno...@gmail.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.