*DIRECT CLIENT - pls share resumes (not requirements)*
*Software Tester *
*Location: Augusta, ME*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Rate: $40 - $45/hr C2C*
**Scanned copy of work authorization is a must*
**Prefer candidates with state/ federal experience *
Agile/Scrum experience. Advanced SW Testing knowledge.
Any exp working with State govt is a PLUS
Leads all efforts relating to testing and/ or coordination of
release control efforts.
• Plans and reviews test models for product test and release
control (plans, data, and scripts).
• Plans product test with Functional Team Leads, team members,
and the Project Manager.
• Acts as primary point of contact for testing facilitators,
executors, and validators.
• Defines test plans and criteria for acceptance.
• Coordinates the development, updating, and maintenance of
testing standards and procedures.
• Approves Entry/Exit criteria to be used.
• Manages and directs the Test Team’s tasks and processes by
balancing team capacity and schedule.
• Directs work planning and the development of accurate
estimates for Test Team activities as required.
• Ensures that test design remains within project scope.
• Communicates accurate and useful status reports to Group Lead
and other management on a timely basis.
• Develops options and recommendations to assist Test Team
members in resolving issues.
• Communicates effectively with customers and software /
hardware suppliers supporting the State as appropriate.
• Conducts post project reviews and quality assessments.
• Defines testing quality standards as needed.
• Ensures that defined processes are followed.
• Leads efforts in developing and facilitating implementation
of the Test Team goals and metrics.
Additional details: Gathers user information, verifies organizational
needs, assists with planning work and/or performing technical design.
Confers with information technology staff, business specialists, vendors,
and other project teams to assist
Divya | Executive IT Recruitment
Infoway Software / Amicus Systems Inc |
Address388 Washington Road, Suite A
Sayreville, NJ 08872
[image: WebsiteGB] <http://www.infowaysoftware.com/> [image: email]
[image: Facebook button] <http://https//www.facebook.com/dasari.divya> [image:
Twitter button] <http://https//twitter.com/ddivs777>
*(Please share the Hotlist / suitable resumes only & not the requirements)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.