*Please submit resumes to gop...@procaltech.com <gop...@procaltech.com>*
Job title: Tibco iProcess/Business Works Developer
Location: NYC, NY.
Duration: 6 + months.
1) The Tibco iProcess/Business Works Developer will support, maintain, and
develop the Group iProcess/Business Works applications.
2) This person will be responsible for making enhancements to existing
iProcess/Business Works applications and to develop new iProcess/Business
Works Applications and Processes.
3) This person will need to have in-depth development experience with the
iProcess Tool and Tibco Business Works.
4) The person should have in depth knowledge of SOA architecture and
experience in Business Works implementation.
5) The person will need to interact with many team members and other
ancillary team members from other parts of IT and with the Business.
6) This person will be the expert for all iProcess/Business Works
Development and ensure that the system is addressing the business needs and
is maintainable and scalable to address current and future needs.
7) Tibco iProcess Engine 3 to 5 years.
8) Business Works 3 to 5 years.
9) Integration of iProcess with external databases 3 to 5 years.
Integration of iProcess with Business Works.
10) 3 to 5 years. Ability to implement process maps and interfaces to an
external rules engine
11) 3 years XML / XSL. Ability to translate business needs into a
12) Ability to work with both functional and technical team members.
13) SQL experience with systems analysis and design using OO techniques.
14) BA/BS in business, computer science, or engineering related field, or
15) 3+ Years of experience developing iProcess solutions
16) 3+ Years of experience developing Business Works solutions
17) 5 + years of experience working in an IT environment.
18) Demonstrated ability to solve issues and execute to a plan.
19) UNIX, AIX 3Years able to present solutions at a code walk through and
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Gopal - Resource Manager*
*Procal Technologies Inc,*
*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A**Piscataway, NJ-08854*
*Email: **gop...@procaltech.com* <gop...@procaltech.com>
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.