*(Please share the suitable resumes/**Hotlist **only & not the
*Business Analyst with 5+ years experience - Financial back ground
*Location Phoenix, AZ*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Rate: $50/hr on C2C*
**Scanned copy of work authorization is a must*
*Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:*
· Work with the business to gather and document business needs and
· Assists in the analysis of underlying issues arising from
investigations into requirements
· Works with development resources to ensure the proposed design
meets business requirements.
· Works with development resources (in the absence of dedicated
quality assurance team) to coordinate testing activities.
· Provides regular updates to assigned Project Manager.
· Develops test plans, including identification of test
· Works closely with Project manager, providing inputs during
project planning (resource requirements, development estimates, etc.) and
throughout the course of the development to ensure business objectives are
· Reviews development estimates from development teams and actively
seeks clarification/verification, as appropriate
· Works with development teams to ensure that proposed design meets
requirements and enterprise quality standards (if existing)
· Facilitates meetings with the business to gather and document
business needs and requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Business Administration or other related field.
· Prior relevant professional work experience in business
requirements and analysis, and technical development/support
· Demonstrates informed knowledge on one or more business areas,
preferably Campaign Marketing.
· Experience working with structured methodologies and tools.
· Communicates effectively with different audiences both on written
and verbal communication.
· Proficiency with the following tools: Microsoft Office, Project,
Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
· Able to operate independently :
· Experience working in following situations
o Multiple projects worked on concurrently
o Multiple stakeholders and cultures
o Multiple and ever changing priorities
o Ambiguous or under-defined problems
o Multiple time zones
· Experience with Agile methodology is a plus
· Knowledge of SAS and Unix is a plus
Divya | Executive IT Recruitment
Infoway Software / Amicus Systems Inc |
Address388 Washington Road, Suite A
Sayreville, NJ 08872
[image: WebsiteGB] <http://www.infowaysoftware.com/> [image: email]
[image: Facebook button] <http://https//www.facebook.com/dasari.divya> [image:
Twitter button] <http://https//twitter.com/ddivs777>
*(Please share the Hotlist / suitable resumes only & not the requirements)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.