Please reply at **

between us and the end client.

Position : Oracle Web Center ADF Developer
Location : Parsippany, NJ
Duration : 6+ Months Contract

*MUST HAVES:*Pure Web Center Portal ADF Development Experience – 5/6 years
Oracle 11G experience
Both front end & backend development
Working knowledge of wireframes and creating use-cases
Must be able to work independantly
Previous “Custom Coding”
Experience building out new portals, as well as enhancing/maintaining

*Role :*Client is seeking 2 ADF Developers, with strong experience with
Oracle’s Web Center Portal. This person will be tasked with wireframes,
creating use cases, and developing within ADF to assist in the creation of
brand new portal.