*Location:* Horsham, PA (near Philadelphia, PA)
*Role:* Sr. Informatica Developer – *PowerCenter Real Time Edition*
*Engagement:* 6 Month+ Assignment
*Technical Skills (From Manager):*
· ETL: Advanced Informatica: *MUST HAVE* *specific experience with
PowerCenter Real Time Edition including Change Data Capture (CDC) from
external data sources including mainframes with delivery to non-database
targets such as a message queue or web service*
· Database: Oracle (PL/SQL)
· Shell Scripting
· XML Schemas (a plus would be Acord Schema, the XML standard of
- Responsible for logical dimensional data model and use ETL skills to
load the dimensional physical layer from various sources including SQL
Server, Oracle, Flat file etc.
- Leading Informatica onsite-offshore team, coordinating with various
group to understanding requirements, test code, migrate code and involved
in production support.
- Worked on complete data warehouse development life cycle from
requirement specifications to delivering the test product.
- Involved in Testing, Debugging, Validation and Performance Tuning of
ETL Architecture, help develop optimum solutions for Informatica
- Experience in writing SQL, PL/SQL codes, stored procedures and
- Used pmcmd to run workflows and Tidal to automate their schedules.
- Extracted data from flat files, XML and oracle database to load them
in the central oracle 11g database.
- Successfully moved the Sessions and Batches from the development to
- Developed complex mappings from varied transformation logics like
Connected and Unconnected Lookups, Router, Aggregator, Joiner, Update
- Create Slowly changing dimension type 1 and 2.
- Worked with different Informatica tuning issues and fine-tuned the
transformations to make them more efficient in terms of performance.
*Environment:* Informatica Power Center 9.1/8.6, Oracle 11g, SQL Server
2008 r2, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, SQL Developer, Windows, Linux, Erwin
Yahoo ID: shivani.pheno...@yahoo.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Gtalk ID: shivani.pheno...@gmail.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.