Title: Business Process Analyst

Location: McLean, VA

Length: 1 Year+

Responsibilities could include:

- Financial Experience is Must

- Act as an internal consultant to support delivery of key projects and
ad-hoc analysis needs within Branch Operations

- Help develop the core analysis and reporting needed to run end to end
Branch Operations and manage the ongoing operational reporting function

- Work with Branch Distribution partners to ensure operational needs of the
business are met

- Provide analytical support to process development and improvement efforts

- Partner with all key functional areas in Branch Operations to collect and
process information

- Support evaluations of branch efficiency levels and enable the
implementation of recommended modifications to operational procedures to
improve performance

This role is part of the Branch Operations team, in particular within the
Operations Analysis group. The environment is fast-paced and strategic,
with work that is critical not only to the operations within the
branchnetwork but also to our channels, segments and partners. The role
requires a well-rounded analyst who can develop analytical insights, apply
creative problem-solving skills and provide thought leadership to influence
and lead cross-functional teams. This individual should be comfortable with
both financial and operational data, have a proven track-record for project
support and delivery and bring an exceptional ability to interact and
communicate with senior leadership to influence outcomes. This individual
should also be comfortable guiding direct and indirect team members.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*
<http://www.gassociates.com||/>

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*