Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes That
fits the below job description.
Please reply at chris.br...@panzersolutions.com
*Note :* This is not our direct client requirement.We have a single layer
between us and the end client.
Sr .OBIEE Deveveloper
Location : Boca Raton, FL
Duration : 6+ months Contract
Replacement position, Must be able to start by this Monday or Tuesday.
*Only local to FL*
*Must be top talent with strong work history*
Experience in analysis and gathering of requirements of the various work
streams by meeting with the business user and base lining the details that
define business and functional specifications. Involved in the design of
the Technical Development Document and BI specifications that fit in OBIEE
development standards & best practices.
• Extensively worked on OBIEE 11g and created Analysis, Dashboards, Agents.
• Configured Security and Integrated LDAP Server with OBIEE.
• Configured Security in Administration console for Authentication and
created Application Roles In OBIEE 11g
• Configured Row level security and Object level security using Application
• Created Multiple Hierarchies and created Drilldown Analysis in OBIEE 11g.
• Worked closely with the ETL team to determine the granularity and figure
out the facts and dimensions.
• Developed and tested RPD (Physical, BMM and Presentation Layer),
configured metadata objects and web catalog objects as per the client and
reporting requirements using OBIEE Admin Tool, also used Catalog
Manager for migrating the catalog folder to different Environments.
• Developed the repository model for different work streams (Financial
Model, Claims Model, Eligibility Model, Pharmacy Model etc...) with the
necessary logic that involved creating the Physical, BMM and the
presentation layer. And also determined whether measure calculations
should be done in ETL or in metadata.
• In detail analysis of the requirements to provide the best possible
solution on reports/dashboards using wide range of different analytic views
(drill-down/dynamic, cascading style sheets, pivot table, chart, column
selector, tabular with global and local filters and prompts) that are
part of OBIEE Answers/Interactive Dashboards.
• Configured OBIEE iBots to deliver analytics content based upon schedule
and used automated iBot queries to obtain daily and weekly reports.
• Configured OBIEE iBots for cache seeding & purging.
• Responsible for Successful Migration of Hyperion Reports to OBIEE.
• Used repository variables to dynamically modify conversion values for
logical column formulas.
• Implemented Report security by creating roles & web groups, checks with
external tables and LDAP, and Object Level Security.
• Implemented data level security depending on roles.
• Setup the visibility of dashboards to employees with respect to their
responsibilities. Administered permissions and privileges for dashboard
visibility and modifications to users based on their groups or
• Developed new dashboards on the business needs, implemented dynamic
column naming and dynamic logo which is driven through DB tables.
Displaying logo depends on user credentials.
• Enhanced performance by creating aggregate tables, Indexes and managing
• Performance tuning of dashboards/reports and made changes to database by
implementing the materialized views, aggregate tables, etc.,
• Debugged & modified some of the existing reports and dashboards, and
fixed some of the issues related to performance, data quality etc., during
• Monitor logs by setting log level and debugged reports issues by
understanding the SQL queries behind them (used TOAD to run these SQL
• Worked closely with users, developers and administrators to resolve
ongoing production problems by reviewing design changes made to production
systems and made corresponding changes to OBIEE repository.
Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.
Chris Brown | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.