Please reply at

*Note : *This is not our direct client requirement.We have a single layer
between us and the end client.

Position : IBM WBM Consultant
Location : Buffalo Grove,IL
Duration : 9-12 months Contract

*Must Haves:*
*High level, architectural experience with IBM Websphere Business Monitor
*Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)*
*Installation and configuration of IBM WebSphere Business Monitor *
Common Event Infrastructure (CEI) and Common Business Events (CBE)
XML, Xpath
Business measure design
Business monitor model design
Business process automation
Business Process Management (BPM)
DB2, DB2 Alphablox, and Business Space
Creating custom Emitters for Non IBM products

This person will act as Lead/SME to implement, architect, and lead
configuration/install of IBM WBM.  They should have expert level experience
with WBM, and will work with technical advisors on a daily basis, from
conception, to design, proof of concept, to deployment of WBM.  They will
also stay on the project through completion to make sure everything is
running smoothly.