Please reply at **

between us and the end client.

QA Consultant W/ EDI
Basking ridge, NJ
6 month contract, possible extensions
Rate : $40/hr on C2C ! Some Flex

5+ Years’ QA experience

*Healthcare Industry Required. Enrollment, Membership or EDI Eligibility
Experience!!! (HIX regulatory knowledge preferred)*Ability to map data on a
large scale Conversion projects, and test on the exchange/integration layer
Analyze and dissect system requirements and technical specifications to
create and execute test cases for NJDC State Exchange (HIX) projects
Experience creating and execute test cases, product test and driving defect
resolution, assist business users in defining User Acceptance Testing, test
cases and plans

*Pluses: *State Exchange or HIX experience and they are a shoe –in!
**Large Healthcare companies preferred