I am Shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have an immediate position
Please check the below positions and forward your profiles to
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Visa Status :
*Title: Sr OBIEE Developer*
*Location: **Dallas, TX*
*Duration: 6-12 Months Contract*
Client is currently seeking an *Oracle BI Business Analyst/Developer* to
determine requirements, create functional and technical designs, develop,
test, and support software for the Oracle Business Intelligence System
(OBIEE 11g) supporting PeopleSoft Financial Analytics.
· Design and develop a global reporting solution in support of the
· Develop RPDs and Reports (Dashboards, Answers, BI Publisher)
throughout the System Development Life Cycle.
· Manage and administer Oracle Business Intelligence Server
(Application Server), Oracle BI Presentation Server (Web Server, BI Access,
· Create new reports, dashboards, and dashboard prompts in Oracle
· Configure pre-packaged reports/dashboards for Financial Analytics
and Procurement and Spend Analytics.
· Administer the reporting environment through Oracle Business
· Create users/groups and manage their permissions within the web
· Analyze and document business processes, user requirements, and
functional needs and provide innovative solutions.
· Identify data quality and governance issues and see through to
· Test and validate modules or entire processes with a zero-defect
· 10 years experience in developing and supporting OBIEE business
· Strong data modeling skills (i.e. conceptual, logical and
physical model design, Star Schema/Snowflake schema design, Fact and
Dimensions tables, Physical and logical data modeling)
· Experience with Oracle 11g Answers, Dashboards, Delivers and BI
· Extensive experience in Siebel Analytics/OBIEE repository
(Physical, Business Model and Mapping and Presentation layers).
· Customized reporting with OBIEE Answers and integrated them into
· Experience in identifying report issues and ability to
troubleshoot and fix.
· Experience in developing Reports and Dashboards using features
like Pivot tables, charts, view selector and
· Experience in developing Oracle BIEE Metadata repository (.rpd)
model using aggregates, dimensions, hierarchies & time series functions.
· Experience in implementing user level security for dashboards and
reports based on Business Requirement.
· Technical and functional knowledge of OBIA - Finance, Supply
Chain, Asset Management, Procurement, and Spend Analytics.
· Strong knowledge of data access requirements, including
transactional data, business query, and analytics.
· Knowledge of all phases of data warehouse life cycle and RAD
methodology and an understanding of star-schema data warehouse and Master
· Development and performance-tuning expertise with
multidimensional databases including experience with Calc Scripts, Reports,
database optimization, partitioning, and indexing.
· Knowledge of Oracle/PeopleSoft ERP systems and .Net applications.
· Knowledge of Informatica, DAC, and ETL concepts.
· Must have experience with Oracle BI Server 11g and SQL for Oracle
· Bachelor of Science in computing science and software
development, or MIS degree
Thanks & Regards
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] [image: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430]
The power of focus
SancroSoft USA INC
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : *916-222--4156* || Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> ||
We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,
* nationwide *The information contained in this email message is intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by email and delete the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.