*Please submit resumes to gop...@procaltech.com <gop...@procaltech.com>*
Software Engineer - eGate Interfaces
No. of Positions: 5
Location :Slat Lake City,UT
Sub-K Rate : $40/hr on C2C basis
*Software Engineer – eGate Interfaces*
The Software Engineer works effectively across the entire software
development life cycle; this includes (1) requirements definition, (2)
prototyping, (3) detailed design, (4) coding, (5) testing, (6) deployment,
and (7) support of the day-to-day operation of production systems.
The “Software Engineer – eGate Interfaces” designs backend HL7 and/or HIPAA
X12 interface flows, populates field-level mapping crosswalks and then
writes and tests custom Java mapping code in the e*Gate SRE development
environment (Enterprise Manager).
The Software Engineer is expected to collaborate with technical staff,
management, and business operations staff throughout all phases of the
software development life cycle in order to deliver working solutions to
complex business problems according to agreed upon timelines and budgets to
support the mission, vision, and values of Intermountain Healthcare.
1. Works with stakeholders to gather and/or define business and
2. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents programs, and enhances
existing programs to ensure that production systems continue to meet user
3. Communicates project status, direction and user needs to other team
members and development leads to promote an environment of user/team
4. Assists with the testing process through test validation and analysis.
5. Identifies and resolves system operating problems in order to provide
6. Contributes to the development of high-level system architecture
documents and detailed design specifications to serve as a guide for
7. Provides estimates for work required to be completed based on user
8. Maintains basic understanding of industry application development
best practices, tools, programming languages and techniques. Keeps current
with new developments in the information technology industry and may
contribute to the development and implementation of organizational and
departmental standards and methodologies.
9. Works as a team player, providing ideas and support to peers and the
development team leadership.
10. Works directly with supervisor and other team members to plan and
11. Utilizes a variety of software engineering concepts, practices, and
· One or more years experience working with HL7 2.x and/or HIPAA
X12 data formats
· One or more years experience working on UNIX or Linux operating
· One or more years experience writing custom Java mapping code in
e*Gate SRE (not JCAPS)
· Experience in any of the professional programming experience,
using Java, C, C++
· Able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Gopal - Resource Manager*
*Procal Technologies Inc,*
*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A*
*Email: **gop...@procaltech.com* <gop...@procaltech.com>
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.