Title: Network Engineer

Location: Plano, TX

Length: Long Term

Provides IT network routing and switching engineering for new innovations,
project designs, and standards development. Ensures adherence to defined
Network Engineering Processes and identifies and helps influence platform
strategic direction in coordination with business users' needs and
direction.

Responsibilities:

- Provide Proof of Concept testing and business case inputs

- Enterprise network routing/switching strategy, solutions, and ongoing
technology refresh and enhancements

- Enterprise network routing / switching design standards (Cisco and
Checkpoint)

- Design reviews and project engineering.

- Acquisition integration for network routing / switching services.

- Technology integration point with other Client Engineering towers to
provide strategic solutions.

- Feasibility engagements with business groups to ensure integrated network
strategies are incorporated early in the process.

- Provide Technical leadership and guidance to junior personnel

- Implement engineering designs

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*
<http://www.gassociates.com||/>

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*