Please reply at **

between us and the end client.

*Java W/Strong API development Location : RemoteDuration : 1 year contract
with extensions*

8-10yrs of Java Development with technologies such as:
JBoss, Tomcat and Websphere or Weblogic experience
*Strong API Development*
5yrs of UNIX &Linux - Be able to write scripts
Experience with UNIX shell scripting
Experience with Automation tools (Maven, Subversion, CIT, Eclipse)

Cloud/Virtualization- this is a HUGE plus to have experience with

*Role :*
You will be responsible for working on projects in the Cloud. You will be
Performing API development and application services in the Java platform.
You will also be responsible for working through test cases and being able
review collected requirements