Please review the below Job Description and let me know if you are
*We are looking only - Citizen, GC & GC(ead)*

*Quick reply on:-**deep...@eruditionweb.com <deep...@eruditionweb.com>*

Position : Sr Java Developer
Location : Topeka KS
Duration : Long Term

Project Description :

Design, implement, test and maintain Web-based and Java-based Batch
Processing Application using technologies/tools, such as: Java 6, JSF
2.0, PrimeFaces 3.2, EJB 3.1, JPA 2.0, IBM Java Batch (ComputeGrid),
BIRT 3.7, Apache Derby, IBM DB2, IBM Websphere 8, etc.
· Must have 8 years total experience in multiple Information Technology
areas and/or systems.
· Collaborate with other subject matter experts such as system
analysts, business analyst and product owner to help design and build
solutions for web and batch applications.
· Required to accurately track work time based on project and/or daily
work activities according to Agile/Scrum department guidelines.
· Leverage industry standards and best practices for software
development, including: automated integration, test driven
development, reusable code, object-oriented design, software
configuration management.
· Mentor junior team members whenever possible.
· Conduct code reviews, unit testing, peer reviews and partner
with QA as team lead java developer to document technical design and
test cases.
· Follow policies set for governance, compliance, security,
Infrastructure and change management.

Deepak B
Phone : 785 783 5571
Gtalk : deepakb.eruditionweb
Erudition Web
We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills 1618 Title iii passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
considered SPAM as long as we include contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with REMOVE in the subject line and your ID
will be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you.