Please send qualified candidates.
Title: QA Analyst
Location: Torrance ,CA
Interview: Phone and Face to Face/ Skype
Client: Direct Client
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Senior Applications Analyst (Quality Assurance) collaborates with
Business Analysts and Software Developers to plan and execute quality
assurance activities throughout the Software Development Life Cycle. The
individual is primarily responsible for driving the quality of applications
while ensuring the applications conform to both functional and
non-functional requirements. This will be achieved through the use of
automated testing tools (80%) and through manual testing methods (20%). The
Sr. QA Analyst will be responsible for the management and execution of
systems and applications testing including Unit Testing, Integration
Testing, Integrated Applications Testing and Regression Testing.
* Design and execution of end to end test processes for complex
* Plan use of automated tools to execute performance and functional
testing as required
* Preparation of effort and cost estimates for test plan
* Documentation of test results
* Coordination with the project team to ensure remediation of issues
identified during the test process
* Planning and preparation of test environments to ensure test plans
can be executed in a timely and efficient manner
* Provision of final sign off for the testing process
* Strong background of Project and Software Development Life Cycle
Methodologies and in automated testing tools and methodologies. Must have a
thorough understanding of test strategy and planning, test case development,
deployment and execution.
* Thorough knowledge of information systems concepts and terminology.
* Ability to effectively manage time, prioritizes work, multiple tasks
across many assignments, and create deliverables with minor supervision
* Proficiency with SQL queries and data analysis
* Ability to work with large amounts of complex data in both a batch
and interactive environment
* Proven ability to bring complex test plans to timely and effective
* Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority
projects with varying deadlines
* Able to effectively lead and motivate small project teams
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written communication
skills. Strong interpersonal skills to build strong business relationships
* 5 years demonstrated experience in the Technology/IT industry
* 5 years demonstrated testing experience on web-based applications
and development and execution of test scenarios in both small scale and
enterprise wide systems
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Business or related field
* Experience in .NET/SQL Server and/or Linux/Unix Oracle Applications
* Experience in use of automated test tools and test management
software, preferably Test Director/Quality Center, Quick Test Professional,
* Experience with international or multi-level marketing business
* Experience with complex, multi-national application implementations
* Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Business or equivalent
* PMI Certification
Pavane Software Solutions Inc.
250 Pehle Avenue
Plaza II, Suite 200
New Jersey - 07663
Email: <mailto:r...@pavaneinc.com> r...@pavaneinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.