Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Cloud Foundry Developer
12+ Months Contract

They either need to have solid experience with Cloud Foundry or Heroku

*Must-haves :*2+ years of experience with Cloud Foundry - developing
experience (someone who has developed for Cloud Foundry and has experience
installing cloud foundry)
1 year of experience with Openstack (Virtualization, deployment on
Openstack, Openstack APIs, Horizon Dashboard, Administration)
Unix OS experience (admin, commands)
Skilled Unix scripting (bash) experience
Agile experience

*Plusses*Ruby, Java language skills
Jenkins experience for builds and continuous integration and deployment.
Github/Stash for code repositories

You will be working on a scrum team with 5 other developers. The main
responsibility of this group is selling the big data platform to external
customers. You will be selling the cloud foundry as a package to
customers. Your main responsibly will be to deploy, upgrade and implement
the platform. Customers will deploy apps on the cloud foundry and you will
be responsible for maintain the foundry.