Hello,

My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Title: Network Engineer

Location: Multiple Positions

Length: 9 Months+

NOTE: These resources can be located in or within a commutable distance
(about an hour +) the following locations:

Richmond, VA

McLean, VA

Plano, TX

Chicago, IL

Wilmington, DE

Load Balancer / VPN / GTM:

Provides IT network appliance engineering associated with Load Balancing
and VPN devices for new innovations, project designs, and standards
development. Ensures adherence to defined Network Engineering Processes and
identifies and helps influence platform strategic direction in coordination
with business users' needs and direction.

Responsibilities:

Enterprise Load Balancing strategy, solutions, and ongoing technology
refresh and enhancements

Enterprise Load Balancing design standards

Enterprise Load Balancing strategy and design for integrating all Lines of
Business

Acquisition integration for Load Balancing services.

Technology integration point with other Engineering towers to provide
strategic solutions.

Feasibility engagements with business groups to ensure integrated network
strategies are incorporated early in the process.

Provide Technical leadership and guidance to junior personnel

Implement engineered designs as applicable

Basic Qualifications:

2 Years’ experience in Technical Leadership of medium to large IT projects

5 Years’ experience in all technical aspects of Load Balancing Engineering

2 Years’ Experience with Blue Coat and F5 technologies

Experience in ASM services

Experience in iRules

Experience in F5 Viprion products and virtualization

Experience with cloud orchestration integration

Experience with advanced health checks within GTM

Experience with F5 VPN solutions

Experience with F5 TMOS code version 9, 10 and 11

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*
<http://www.gassociates.com||/>

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*