Immediate

8 Years +

Send me the req to: ja...@brevitii.com        Call me on: 510-870-3408

If you are not interested in receiving our emails, please reply to ja...@brevitii.com with “REMOVE” entered as the subject.

Thanks and Regards

Jawed Mohammed

Account Manager – Staff Augmentation

Brevitii.com (Formerly Cougartech Inc)

7567 Amador Valley Blvd, #201, Dublin, CA - 94568,

Contact:(510) 870 3408  Fax: (510) 280 6073

E-mail: ja...@brevitii.com   I  http://www.brevitii.com

jaweed2...@ymail.com  jawed...@gmail.com

Please note, we will be discontinuing our COUGARTECH email addresses and switching to our new brand name BREVITII.COM. My new email Id will be ja...@brevitii.com from ja...@cougartech.us . Kindly update your address books. We appreciate your cooperation and patience during this transition!!

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given above.