Hello,

 Greetings of the day,

I am pleased to offer a Job opportunity:

 Job Title: *Informatica Administator*

 Location: *Baltimore,MD*

 Duration: *6+mon/W2*

Job Description:

 The candidates need to have the following:

-Systems administration

-Installations

-Power exchange, power center
*No Visa Sponsorship*
*No Third Party Resumes*

*Interested ,then **Please f**ill the details below:*

Candidate full Name:

Contact no:

Email id:

Current location:

Relocate/Commute to client location(YES/NO):

Availability to join project:

Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):

Candidate Visa/Work Status (EAD,GC/Citizen):

How many years candidate having US experience? :

Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on
your own expenses (YES/NO):

Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
project:

How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :

Last 5 digits SSN No:

Does Candidate have a car/license? :

Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name, Contact
Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

§1.

§2.
Thanks & Regards,

*Rose Florence*