Please reply at*

between us and the end client.

Position : PeopleSoft Admin/DBA
Location : Newark, New Jersey
Duration : 4 weeks

*Start: Monday, July 21st *

*Must Haves:*
Expertise in PeopleSoft PeopleTools and associated products
Expertise in PeopleSoft Web/App/Process Scheduler setup and troubleshooting
of PIA (So they are able to know what the issues are associated with)
Expertise in applying PeopleSoft Bundles/Patches/Tax updates
Oracle database administration including RMAN backup/restore and standby
database setup and administration

Knowledge of load balancers and usage in web applications
Familiar with storage area network (SAN) architectures and/or Network
Attached Storage (NAS) Environments