Please reply at **

between us and the end client.

MicroStrategy Developer
Irving, TX - (F2F Interview)
3 months + Extension

No H1B !

The MicroStrategy Developer will help create a scalable version of the
solution to ensure accurate reports are generated quickly and accurately
given the increased volume of requests. It will also encompass
analytics requirements
where a similar analysis is done to support the Sales Operations team in
evaluating contract savings opportunities.

*Core Responsibilities*
Work on various dashboard designs
Work on various reports and their designs
Develop schemas to access views and look up tables and data

*Required skills*
2-3 years of MicroStrategy development experience
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills - Be able to figure out
what the problem is
Basic SQL Server experience – querying

*Desired (optional) skills*
Certified in 9.3X (preferred)  or Certified in 9.2X
MicroStrategy Architecture a plus
Healthcare experience
Minimum education