Please reply at **

*Note *: This is not our direct client requirement.We have a single layer
between us and the end client.

Title : SharePoint Developer
Location : Westlake, TX
Length: 6 months + Long term extensions

*Must Haves:*
8 years minimum of development with Microsoft Core development
Knowledge of ASP.NET
Not just stored – ALM process
Experience with MS SQL Server, PDF, XML, HTML, C #, CSS, Javascript and MVC
Minimum 5 years of SharePoint development experience:
Front-end: Creating CSS templates, Master Pages and working with overall
site architecture. Configuring Web Part features on SharePoint Sites.
Ability to port site to mobile version (responsive design experience)
Back-end development: Creating multiple print views in PDF/XML format and
search/filter information using meta tags. Working with out of the box and
workflows. Proficiency in SQL Database and Report Development.
Understanding of CSOM & Rest APIs