Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* WebMethods Lead Developer
*Duration:* 6 Months+
*Location:* Richmond, VA
*Minimum 8+ years experience*
· Must have mentoring experience to Jr Developers!
· The Senior webMethods Developer will be a part of a fast changing
and growing IT organization committed to establishing a Services Oriented
Architecture (SOA) that is event driven and loosely coupled.
· Client are looking for individuals that are passionate about the
architecture and will work hard to help make it a reality.
· You will be getting in early with an opportunity to help shape
the future of technology at this great company.
· Seeking a Senior webMethods Developer to support our multiple
projects that include both Business to Business (B2B) and Application to
Application (A2A) integrations using Integration Server and Trading
· The Senior webMethods Developer will act as a member of the SOA
Development Team, deploying reusable assets to the Enterprise Service Bus
(ESB) as we build an event driven Services Oriented Architecture over the
next several years.
· The ESB is critical infrastructure to the architecture and acts
as the communication backbone between both internal systems and external
stakeholders for A2A and B2B integrations. This is an opportunity to work
on a nationally important program.
· Work schedule will be Monday – Friday with each day a fast paced
8 hours. There is limited requirement for over time and no travel is
· The Senior webMethods Developer will participate in regular team
meetings; provide input into the high-level solution architecture; create
detailed designs for implementation and implement them.
· In addition, this person has the opportunity to play a critical
role in enhancing in-house knowledge of the webMethods suite and help
strategically build reusable assets utilizing webMethods.
· This person will be depended upon as a mentor to help teach newer
webMethods Developers best practices and techniques and to assist with
answering questions during development efforts.
• Provide input into high-level solution architecture
• Create detailed designs for implementation and implement them
· Enhance in-house knowledge of the webMethods suite
• Strategically build reusable assets utilizing webMethods
• Mentor and teach newer webMethods Developers best practices and
techniques and assist with answering questions during development efforts
• Participate in regular team meetings
*Position Requirements (Skills)*
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate
with customers and team members clearly and effectively across multiple
• Excellent workload management skills to clearly set customer and
team member expectations and meet deliverable deadlines
• Sound judgment and the experience to recognize and raise risks
and issues appropriately
• Patience to mentor less experienced team members to help build a
team of exceptional webMethods developers
• WebMethods 8.x experience
• Experience working with the webMethods suite for multiple
projects and clients
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently
• WebMethods 9.0+ experience
• Strong Knowledge of JMS and PUB/SUB Pattern
• Experience with Centrasite Registry/Repository and Design time
• Experience with Performing Capacity Planning and Sizing of
various ESB Components
• Strong knowledge of webMethods security/WS-Security
• Flow/Java Services experience
• XML/SCHEMA and webMethods web services development experience
• Intermediate/Senior Java/J2EE development experience
• WebMethods Products Installation Experience in Linux/Unix
• WebMethods IS/Broker Cluster/Fail-over experience
• IS/Broker Performance Tuning
• Experience with webMethods running on Windows Server
• Legacy Integrations experience
• Trading Networks experience
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Expertise & Skills Sets:*
*Total IT Experience in Years:*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01CC72EB.BA1A2B60]|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||*
fax: **703-439-2550* |*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |
*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center
Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.