Please reply at

*Note *: This is not our direct client requirement.We have a single layer
between us and the end client.

Business Analyst with *MSBI*
Location- Bothell WA
12 months Contract

Rate : $40/hr on C2C Max !

*Job DescriptionTelecom *Domain background
Business Analyst is responsible for meeting with application teams,
understanding business requirements and map it with technology, explain it
to development team and ensure delivery on time.
Shall have good understanding of *MSBI*, hands on will be a pulse.
MSBI Report Builder
MSBI Power Pivot
SQL Server Analysis server