Please reply at chris.br...@panzersolutions.com

*Note : *This is not our direct client requirement.We have a single layer
between us and the end client.

Java Developer
Philadeldphia,PA
6-12 Months Contract

ONLY H1B !

*Must Haves*
BS in computer science or related field
5+ years of Java
Expert knowledge of networking protocols, including TCP/IP, HTTP and
Websockets
Demonstrated experience in test-driven development using *JUnit *or another
common unit testing framework
Minimum 5 years experience in a software engineering position

*Plusses*
Ruby
Familiarity with using Maven for dependency management and automating build
processes
Demonstrated experience developing customer facing user interface software,
preferably on mobile or embedded devices
Familiarity with data serialization formats like XML, JSON and protocol
buffers