*Please send resumes to l...@technotalent.com <l...@technotalent.com>*

I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable candidates for the same.

*Oracle OTM Functional Consultant*

*Portland, OR*

*Long Term Contract*

*$65/hr C2C*

*JD for OTM:*

    6+ years of Oracle Transportation Management Experience, with proven
experience in decision-making relative toOTM implementations

    At least 1-2 full life cycle experience in OTM implementation

    Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including
communications and formal presentations

    Understanding of OTM architecture, including experience with
multi-domain implementations

    Experience from prior OTM implementations, including gathering
functional requirements, gap analysis, design, and build

    Ability to make OTM configuration recommendations for client

    Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities

707 Alexander Rd. 208, Princeton, NJ 08540