Hi ,

I am Shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have an immediate position
*. *
Please check the below positions and forward your profiles to
*shi...@sancrosoftusa.com
<shi...@sancrosoftusa.com>*

Full Name :
Location :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Visa Status :

Requirement details:

*ADF/Webcenter Consultant*

Location: *NJ*

Duration: LongTerm

*Job Description:*

ADF/ Webcenter (2 positions ) – Experience of webcenter
implementation/integration is a MUST

o Understanding of Oracle Webcenter Framework

o Creating ADF taskflows and deploying to Webcenter

o Knowledge of Java Content Repository API adapters or experience on
accessing data from content management systems

o Webcenter configurations – probably knowledge of handling the different
xml

o Knowledge of security and policies and how to implement it…

o ADF Knowledge …

Thanks & Regards

*Shilpa *
IT Recruiter.

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] [image: Description: Description:

 The power of focus

SancroSoft USA INC

4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : *916-222--4156* ||   Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> ||
*www.sancrosoftusa.com* <http://www.sancrosoftusa.com/>

We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,

* nationwide *The information contained in this email message is intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
us immediately by email and delete the original message.