Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
Job Title: MySQL Database Administrator
Total Positions: 1
*Location:* Sunrise, FL
*Type:* Full Time OR Contractor
*Min. Experience:* Entry Level
- Execution of day to day data corrections.
- Generation of reports both ad hoc and routine.
- Ensure that access to data is restricted to only those who need it.
- Monitor the performance of database servers.
- Optimize queries and tables.
*Should have Requirements:*
- Understand the concept of a foreign key.
- Have worked with a production database.
- An understanding of best practices.
- A strategy for data management within the scope of your own work (how you
handle data you are working with or changing).
- Protecting Data when updating tables.
- Understand how to rename a database, table, column or row.
- Understand the use of the keyword "limit".
- Be able to log into a MySQL database with a non-graphical client.
*Nice to have:*
- Be able to perform joined updates and deletions.
- Experience with Stored Procedures.
- Experience backing up and restoring a database or table.
- Experience installing and configuring MySQL at the server level.
- Experience with an HA environment.
- Experience with Linux.
- Understanding the slow query log output.
- Understanding the difference between transactional tables and
non-transactional tables and when you might use either.
- Understanding the scope of variables.
- Work experience in either HIPAA or PCI complaint environments.
- Perl or PHP or Ruby or Python or any sort of script based programming
- Use of other DB's is nice but not necessary.
- A programming background is a plus, but should not be an architect level
- A security background is also good.
*Unicom Technologies Inc.,*
*Mail: adi...@unicomtec.com <adi...@unicomtec.com>*
*Web: www.unicomtec.com <http://www.unicomtec.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.