Immediate Openings for Business Analyst @ Harrisburg, PA

 Hello

 Greetings of the day,

 I am pleased to offer the job opportunity:

 Job Title:*Business Analyst*

 Location: *Harrisburg,PA*

 Duration:* 6 mont**hs/**W2*

 Job Description:

 *Business Analyst that has had Property and Casualty experience as well as
sql queries, xml, and testing experience, *

 *******No Visa Sponsorship*******

*******No Third Party Resumes*****

 *Interested , then please fill the below details:*

 Candidate full Name:

Contact no:

Email id:

Current location:

Relocate/Commute to client location(YES/NO):

Availability to join project:

Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):

Candidate Visa/Work Status (EAD,GC/Citizen):

How many years candidate having US experience? :

Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on
your own expenses (YES/NO):

Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
project:

How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :

Last 5 digits SSN No:

Does Candidate have a car/license? :

Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name, Contact
Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

§1.

*§2.*
Thanks & Regards,

*Rose Florence*