Hello,

 Greetings of the day,

I am pleased to offer a job opportunity:

Job Title: *Lead SharePoint Developer*

Location: *New York*

 Duration:*6months+/W2*

Job Description:

 *R**equired skills and experience include:*

   -

   2+ years experience working with SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Designer
   2010
   -

   2+ years experience knowledge and experience with SharePoint
   customization using Site Definitions and SharePoint Templates
   -

   1+ years experience ability to convert business requirements into
   technical solutions using the appropriate and applicable SharePoint web
   part(s) using a combination of workflows and web development technologies

*Preferred skills:*

   -

   Experience in working with the Financial Back ground*.*

 *******No Visa Sponsorship*******

*****No Third Party Resumes******

*Interested , Then please fill the following details:*

Candidate full Name:

Contact no:

Email id:

Current location:

Relocate/Commute to client location(YES/NO):

Availability to join project:

Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):

Candidate Visa/Work Status (EAD,GC/Citizen):

How many years candidate having US experience? :

Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on
your own expenses (YES/NO):

Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
project:

How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :

Last 5 digits SSN No:

Does Candidate have a car/license? :

Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name, Contact
Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

§1.

*§2.*

Thanks & Regards,

*Rose Florence*