*Please send suitable resumes ASAP to "di...@infowaysoftware.com
*(Don't share your requirements)*
*DIRECT CLIENT - SAS Programmer - Financial*
*$50/hr C2C Max (Not Negotiable)*
*Scanned copy of work authorization is must*
This is a challenging position for a senior SAS programmer who has advanced
end to end system development experience.
Works as a member of highly skilled SAS and Unix development team which
develops new applications, datawarehouses, utilities and tools in SAS on
*Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:*
- May work independently or as part of a team to determine project
specifications and will design, document, build, maintain and test large
SAS-based systems on Unix.
- Adopt and Implement team’s programming standards/best practices,
version control, configuration management and design considerations for all
application development and platform projects
- May need to provide expert technical guidance and/or review
deliverables of other SAS programmers
- Brainstorm, design and develop innovative, high quality solutions in
base SAS/Macros with appropriate focus on structured programming,
modularization, maintainability, system efficiency, robust error handling
and fault tolerance, flexibility, user-friendliness, reusability and
- Collaborate with team to define precise and detailed functional
specifications meeting business needs, as well as create thorough system
specifications to be used by self and team for development
- Troubleshoot and debug complex applications under aggressive timelines
- Learn and apply new programming techniques/algorithms as required
- Minimum 5 years of base SAS/Macro programming experience, with
excellent skills in new application development using Base SAS and Macros
- Unix (K-shell scripting) experience is a requirement which could be
waived if the SAS skills are exceptional.
- Demonstrated design and coding experience of mid-to-large size systems
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge and working experience with advanced Base SAS/Macro
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude and a quick learner of
new programming techniques and languages.
- Conceptual knowledge and experience with software engineering life
cycle applied to application development using Base SAS/Macros.
- The candidate must have an eye for detail and a strong desire to solve
- Educational background in Computer Science/Engineering will be
Divya | Executive IT Recruitment
Infoway Software / Amicus Systems Inc |
Address388 Washington Road, Suite A
Sayreville, NJ 08872
[image: WebsiteGB] <http://www.infowaysoftware.com/> [image: email]
[image: Facebook button] <http://https//www.facebook.com/dasari.divya> [image:
Twitter button] <http://https//twitter.com/ddivs777>
*(Please share the Hotlist / suitable resumes only & not the requirements)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.