Please reply at **

*Note :* This is not our direct client requirement, We are working with a
single layer.

ETL Informatica Developer
Roseland, NJ - F2F interview
6-12 Months Contract

*Minimum Qualifications:*
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math or related
7+ years ETL working experience in Data Warehouse, Data Mart environment
5+ years of significant practical experience in Informatica PowerCenter,
PowerExchange and Metadata Manager
Knowledge of data quality, data profiling and dimensional modeling concepts
Strong SQL and Analysis skills with experience writing complex SQL queries
Experience in Oracle SQL and PLSQL and adept at writing oracle routines
Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational and time
management skills
Experience with Unix Shell Scripting
Ability to prioritize competing demands, manage multiple concurrent tasks
and adapt to changing priorities
Proactive and a self-motivator, team player, working well with others on
the project, outgoing and comfortable in communication.
Experience with working on Agile/Scrum method of product implementation and