Please reply at **

*Note :* This is not our direct client requirement, We are working with a
single layer.

Position : Java Architect
Location : St. Louis, New York, Seattle, Chicago, Atlanta
Duration : 1 year contract + extensions

10-15 years’ experience as a Java Architect
Extensive experience with any Web Service: JBoss, EJB (Enterprise Java
beans), Java Struts, J2EE
Web Logic or Websphere experience
Enterprise level environment exposure

They will be responsible for planning and building web services for these
applications. Planning includes design reviews, project mapping, and
attending team meetings. This person will also be involved in gathering
requirements, and will interact with product development, operations,
application development and quality assurance.