Hi Partners,

                    We have a below urgent requirement from our client.

*Subject: Java Flex developer*

*Location:  Atlanta, GA*

*Duration: 12 Months+*

*Mandatory Technical Skills*

·         7 years of Software development experience

·         Java/J2EE (5 years)

·         Adobe Flex 4 / AIR 3 (2 Years)

·         Html 4

·         JavaScript / JQuery

*Desirable*

·         Spring MVC

·         Html5

·         Cascade Style Sheets (CSS)

·         Groovy & Grails

·         JQuery, JSON, Require.js, Backbone.js, Modernizer

·         SQL (Oracle / SQL Server)

·         SOAP / Restful Web services

·         Java / J2EE certifications

·         UI Certifications (Flex, JQuery, JavaScript, HTML5, etc.)

·         Experience with Parsley Flex/Flash framework

·         Telecom experience

Thanks&Regards,

Rajveer J

Sr. Technical Recruiter

[image: logo] <http://www.technotec.com/index.html>

IT Consulting Services

722 Grant Street, Suite I

Herndon, VA - 20170

Phone:703-953-1125 X103

Fax: 703-783-8210

rajv...@technotec.com <%20dur...@technotec.com>

http://www.technotec.com

*An E-Verified Company*

*Can be Reached@ Gtalk: veer.sriventech*

information.Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,please notify to
Technotec immediately(by reply e-mail to the sender as *"Remove"* in the
subject line)and destroy allcopies of the original message.