Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at *chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*
<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

*Note :* This is not our direct client requirement.

We want someone that is around 10+ years exp !

PL/SQL Developer with Strong ETL
SCHAUMBURG, IL 60173
Duration 6 Month(s)+ contract

*Must-haves*
*Strong Data Warehousing/ETL background*
Strong with Unix
Very strong PL/SQL coding skills- Custom PL/SQL Coding
Ability to perform ETL processes using Custom PL/SQL (without a tool like
Informatica or Datastage)
SQL Loader for loading files to database, bulk loading method and
implementing best practices
Query tuning , Job Scheduling in Crontab
Bash Shell, Zshell scripting

*Role:*
Very strong communication skills, should be able to communicate in
non-technical language to users
Good documentation skills: should be able to document the reqs, unit
testing results and solution design
Must be familiar with Agile methodologies