Please reply at

*Note *: This is not our direct client requirement, We are working with
single layer !

C++ and .Net Systems Development Programmer – Mobile Applications
Tarrytown, NY - F2F interview
6+ Months Contract

5+ years of hands-on software development experience.
Work in a structured environment designing and developing C++ object
oriented mobile applications
Application development experience with Windows CE, Windows Mobile.
Application development experience with Microsoft .NET Compact Framework.
Translate use cases, sequence diagrams, class diagrams into source code.
Relational database experience, Oracle preferred.
Work with QA/Test team to resolve deficiencies
A background with systems operating in a 24x7 production environment.
Experience in scripting and using source code control systems.
Analysis and design skills using formal methodologies and Object Oriented
Programming principles.

*Preferred / Desired:*
Experience with developing mobile wireless applications on Windows CE,
Windows Mobile. iPhone and Droid development experience a plus.
Experience in transportation or violations processing a plus.
Experience working in a team environment where team members are
geographically dispersed.
Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server

*Education and Typical Years’ Experience*
A BA / BS degree that is relevant to the position or equivalent
5+ years of hands-on software development experience in C++ and .Net